Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata’s new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve Technology, this Hi-Line Series brush doesn’t just change air pressure instantly – it changes the way you airbrush.
Designed for artists who need extreme control of detailed spraying, this brush uses larger diameter threads on the nozzle than the High Performance Series. This makes the nozzle much stronger when tightening it onto the airbrush and ensures better centering of the nozzle when it screws onto the airbrush body.
This Hi-Line Series brush is now made with Teflon™ needle packing, a dual-purpose cutaway, pre-set handle and one-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide.
· Features a 0.3-mm nozzle and a large 1/3 oz. (9 ml) tapered gravity-feed cup
· The larger nozzle and needle makes this an ideal airbrush for spraying a variety of paints from watercolors to solvent-based automotive paints
1/3 oz. (9 ml) Gravity Feed Cup
0.3-mm Screw-In Nozzle
Hairline to 3/4 in. (20-mm) Round
· Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
· Replaceable Teflon™ Needle Packing
· Pre-Set Cut-Away Handle
· Adjustable Main Lever Tension
· 0.2-mm Nozzle
· Pre-Set Handle
· Single Cut-Away Handle
· Solid Ergonomic Handle
· Crown Cap
Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH
|HP-CH||Tip Size||Nozzle||Nozzle Cap||Needle||O-Ring||Notes|
|Standard||.3mm||I 080 7||I 140 7||I 075 1||I 125 7||–|
|Optional||.2mm||I 080 8||I 140 3||I 075 3||I 725 1||–|